Sunday, February 24, 2008

Every thing's changed!


new hair cut!!!!! hehe.... how izzit? i cut it short~




Pink nail polish~ done by diana~~~ thx gal! although kinda ugly..hoho


My bunny!!!! green bunny~~ my favorite doll!!

My 2nd year in uni has finally started~ i feel so pressured and yet excited... everything's gonna be slightly different from now onwards... i might meet new people and maybe a change in my life~ also, i'm going to get a new housemate! tat's sooo different! Grace left~ now, it's juz me n Diana~~ two crazy gals in this boring place... sux! well, i'd cut my hair..hehe, i dun know if u guys used to my new look or not bt i like it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo gal, your hair don't look cute to me boh! I think u should have it longer and then cut it. Anyway, it's ur hair. Me still stuck wif those old flatmate. Kinda get bored, whatever....

Anonymous said...

i knew it!!! u never said gud things about me~~~ wtf! haha... so wat? i like it~~~~ aiya, i'm also stucked in miri mar~ sux!!!! and the units are gettin tougher n tougher.. tedious~

Anonymous said...

wat me never say gud things abt u, i always said gud things abt u lar, just not in ur face mah! BLEK...:p so dat u dont' get long nose mah! hohoho....

Anonymous said...

= =!!! like hell i wuld believe u!!! hohoho....

DontTellYou said...

it's not the hair's problem it's the problem of the FACE

u hamchipeng.

and the green doll reli looks . . .

like grass

AppleMint said...

birdshit! wat's wrong wif my face har~~~~~~~~~~har~~~?! blek! hehe... say my doll looks like grass... i'll tell debbie liaw... ngaiti, green color nice cin !