Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Holiday

wuuu~~ i'm bck to Miri... my semester break is over~~ and thinkin of nxt sem makes me wanna cry~~~ oh well, u cn't avoid d unavoidable... haiz; then again, i'm glad to be bck here again caz i get to see my nan ren!!!! yeah~~!!! muaks~~~ luv ya sooo mch!
hmm... my holiday was ok, i did quite a lot of things, i try my best to untilize my time, i ate a lot, i hang out wif my old frens.... in short, i had a great holiday!
hehe... i'm lazy to type so i'll post some pics instead. hav fun enjoyin d pics^^


My cousins n i (left to right : my sis, joanne, me, lesley )


My sis n my cute little cousin, crystal


hehe... My nan ren n i at Damai Beach


woohoo~~ Rainforest music festival 2008


A lot of ppl...reali~~


from left to right : Ian, Ky, yee ung, raymond ( working as security at the rainforest music festival )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo gal, u must be enjoying veli much ho! still remember you big sis still? how's rainforest? did u got all my photos? thanks.

AppleMint said...

....of course i still rmb u.... u r my big sis afterall.... hehe, rainforest a? sux cin~~
wat photos?? thnks for wat? i dun get it~~~~

Anonymous said...

my graduation photo using leasley's cam ah!~ didn't mum told u about dat? sux rainforest? then how much ur earn?

Anonymous said...

i earnt rm150 for 3 nites. hehe.
oh~~~~ those pics hia~~ i told ah yen to do it bt then she said wait till u cm back thn pass 2 u. Furthermore, u took our card reader damn u! hw r we suppose 2 read d memory? hmph~ tat's all lo~ blame ah yen

Anonymous said...

wat? she herself say ok 2 take it ler.