Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Good Life and Praise the Lord!

Yuhoo~~~ it's me again~!! hehe, kinda free 2day so i'm gotta update my blog.
Here're some updates for month september - october. I went to the Curtin Masquarade Prom which was held at eastwood valley. i was so excited~~ caz it's d first masquarade prom i ever attended to!! hahaa... i gt a black mask while my nan ren gt a silver mask... my nan ren's so gud-looking~!!! hehe... the prom was ok~ better than the previous prom... the food was ok too... bt i din reali enjoy it~~ bt anyhow, it was a memorable night with my nan ren.
Next, it's our 1st brunei trip 2gether~~!!! me n my nan ren went to brunei for 3 days and 2 nights. We went to KB and bandar. Guezz wat, nthg mch happened~~ we had a great time 2gether, sight-seeing and some shoppings too. And! the most enjoyable part will be sushi dinner at Escapet~~( izzit d rite spelling? ) woah, even my nan ren was so delighted with the wonderful meal~ also, a short 'gathering' with my aunts and cousins... thanks for the hospitality! hehe... And now, some pictures to show off~!


B4 the grand ball, we had wines during our wait~~

Me n my nan ren in masks~~ nice rite?

couple pic~! i like this pic... hehe

left to right: nan ren, crystal (cousin) and me! in Brunei.

one billionth barrel monument in Brunei

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u veli enjoy ho! mum didn't tell me abt ur trip ler. anyway, u wanna to plan to have a trip to tw at the end of yr? coz i might got holiday to go oh! consider ah! don't too heat up ur mind on dating, ok! rmb ur quality time wif ur lonely darling sis.

AppleMint said...

hoho~~~ of course i'd love 2 go 2 taiwan (even wifout u) haha.. jk la~ u go for holoday wif mum n ah yen la~ they miz u ba~ i cn't go or travel to anywhr this year end caz my time-table is packed. i hav summer course and i nid 2 settle the transferring procedures too.
btw, mum told me tat she n aunt huang might go to NZ 2 find u ler.. hw izzit? still goin?

Anonymous said...

how should i know....but i reli wanna to leave NZ so much...too much stress and sadness tis yr for me. wanna go to somewhere else. u good lor...enjoy n relax.

AppleMint said...

it's ok u wanna go for a break~ everyone nids to rest~~~ hehe.. look ever forward!
i'm currently in tense mode too, assignment n exams.. then final exams!! haha.. wat is to come will come, so juz face it~ i'm goin back to kch on 16th on Nov. yeah~!!!! hehe
take care sis!

howe said...

yeah, yeah..come taiwan la...
if really have the chance come tw, mus find me oh..
haha..stil rmb me ma??
really envy u la, so 恩愛 couple!!
happy always!!
take k..

howe said...

haha...shoppin good for u la..
i shop so little la..
food so expen la..
n i'm very fine here la..
really been ages since we last met..
going back this cny ma??
mus meet awhile la..
haha..