Saturday, May 24, 2008

A love poem dedicated to ME from HIM~

Nan ren Copyright (C) 2008

There is a girl,
that makes me crazed,
that makes me sad,
that makes me happy,
that makes me feel helpless;
but yet raise me up high.

She is a girl, in my eyes,
that has the smile of mona lisa,
as illuminating as the bright morning sun;
the beauty of ten thousand women,
eye catching as any supermodel.

Yieng Shuang,
as beautiful as the name is,
nothing compares to the real person that she is,
for her voice echos,
her tears flow with sincerity,
her joy contagious,
drowning when being with her.

For,
every time I see her face,
every time she smiles in front of me,
every time I kiss her lips,
My love grows all the while.

Lucky am i to walk the earth,
knowing that I have your love,
Loving you is more easy now,
Loving without holding back

Yesterday, Today and Forever
My love for you will not cease,
My heart you forever stole
and forever yours to keep.

Muacks!!

~~ Dedicated to my love, Yieng Shuang ~~
p/s: my nan ren's so talented tat i wanna xxoo him hohoho!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck...giving me goose-bond. haha. do you still want ur 'Beck'?

AppleMint said...

sien u~!! my nan ren's so talented lar~~~ ngaiti~ u lamer~~blek!
of course i wan it!! btw, hav u listened to tat album yt? hehe..nice or not?
eh, y din see u online d? so bz mer? i'm also bz.. finals' juz arnd d corner.

Anonymous said...

hoho, me had listened to the cd N's time lo. not bad la, i plan to buy another version of the Beck when me got extra $$. Me no online coz no wireless in my house, i need to carry my latptop to the hall and share with my flatmate which veli complicate so i decided not to online, pluz me went to bed by 10pm, so no way we can meet online la. haha!

Anonymous said...

kao! r u 宅女? hehe, told u the songs r nice lar~~~ i heard frm mum u moved out oredy.. din tell me~ u cham liaw~! take care then, god bless.

Anonymous said...

well, u can said dat way, i don't feel ashame of admitting it. I'm pround to be as a 'home-gal'. well, i moved, i thought you will know soon anyway. me getting sick again, and am so tired with my life. ciao.

AppleMint said...

sick again? u mean d old sickness a? hw cm a? how do u get it in d 1st place anyway? haha...well gud luck n take care~~~ i'm goin to perth nxt yr keke.. haiz..nw's final exams period, so kinda bz.. hohoho^^