Friday, June 06, 2008

i juz wanna love you

yo yo yo!!! suddenli feel like to write smthg... hmm.... i shuld hav updated my blog sooner...caz.... it's half of the year oredy... boh bien, i live my life to the fullest n utilize my time well.. so i'm always bz...bz wif gaming, watch anime/drama, daydreaming, pak tok....oh finally, i study too.
ngaiti~~~ if u guys knw, there's this fren of ours tat always write dwn her love life wif her hubby...so i also wanna write smthg about me n him...hohoho...

nan ren~~~~ I LOVE YOU....i love you i miss you i need you i want you..... every second we spent together is precious to me, every night i dream of you n makes me feel wanna xxoo u... hohoho! nan ren, it's fun to be wif u caz we r both crazy ppl~~~ we do crazy thgs n say crazy thgs...we r meant to be wif each other~!!! we r one~~!!! hooray~~~~ huu~~~~~ muacks~~~~~

..... i hereby declare that i am madly in love with this guy by the name of Tie Yee Ung~~~ nan ren, i knw u wanna kiss me now caz u're so touched... hohoho, i'm waiting....

lastly, GOOD LUCK IN OUR FINAL EXAMS~~~~!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O, hehe, nan ren very xin fu. Im gona blog it, save it, print it out, read it over and over.. im gona tell the whole world...

Hehe, ahhh haha, im going crazy, crazy over you. Oooo my Yieng Shuang, i'll content my feeling in my heart, the feeling of joy, gladness and... and over-emotion even though it's gona explode. Oooh, somebody help me, send me to the hospital or something... ahahaha.

Cool down... cool down... Dear, I LOVE YOU... MMMuacks!

PS. Im overjoyed, ahahaha, somebody please control me....

Anonymous said...

omg! can't there be any more goosebump? Yaya...i know u n' ur man r veli happily ever after la. but plz lower ur profile, ok!

Anonymous said...

hoho~~~ i intentionally d bar~~~~ anyway, my nan ren seems to be fine wif it n luv it sooo mch so i guess it's alrite~~~hhohoho~~~
also... dun put anonymous lar sis.. i knw who u r~~~

Anonymous said...

Aiya, u so dat smrt de hai? be caught on blog, huh? well, i like being anonymous, wat can u do, huh? hit me lar! :p

Anonymous said...

ciken... if u're nt at NZ, i'll surely hit u n smack u~~ dear sis~~~ hohoho.
dun cha lar, exam mode here~ sien nar~~~