Monday, August 31, 2009

A Memorable Day

(I'm posting this blog prior to the exact day becaz i think i will be busy on that day.)

Happy 2nd Anniversary to myself and my lover, yee ung.

Unbelievable! we have been dating for 2 years now... i still remember when i first dated you, i told you that we might not be able to last for 2 years. Hehe... i never thought i can fall in love with someone for that long~~ maybe you are the Mr.Right for me^^

Dear, first of all, i want to express my gratitude to you for being a loving and supportive partner, also a good friend.
I thank you for not giving up on me since we are been apart now. We've gone through a lot within these 2 years, when i flashback, it's like reading a love novel. Our love is not just about romance and laughter, we share our sorrows together and resolve problems. We talk about your career, problems you face at work, my pressure and difficulties in studies, my relationships with friends, your family, my family, how much u miss me, how much i love u... we are like old buddy who rely on one another and been faithful in our relationship.
We are constantly falling in love to one another, learn to communicate even if we are not seeing each other face to face. We learn to cope with this uneasiness of been apart, we share stories, we talk about people we don't like, we comment on different issues...

Last but not least, i thank God foremost to grant me such a lovely and caring boyfriend. I never knew what i really want, but God know the best of what i want and therefore i have you, yee ung. You are the sweetest person i have ever met and you make me into somebody loved.

No matter how many more anniversaries we can celebrate, i treasure this moment with a seal of love and thanksgiving. By the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Dear, do not forget of our bottle of promises... i have it with me^^ we will reveal it together on 3/9/09 ok? muaks muaks muaks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Steven Levine and I am living in York, that is actually in the Midlands of The uk. I'm Thirty four years of age and also I have been hitched for 5 years. I have Three young children. I look forward to chatting together with you all inside here.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, my pc is all messed up! I'd heard that a computer program just like a registry scanner could possibly help? Does anyone know of a great registry cleaner?