Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Night

Late night in my room, lying on my bed, listening to oldies songs, try to set my mind at ease.
Many sleepless nights, i think of you. Missing you is what i do, it is part of my life now. Never had i thought of losing you, because we made an oath.
However, what we think of is not how we act subsequently. Lying to myself that everything's gonna be alright. Is Love enough to bond us together?

Home. I wish to create a home with you.

Dinner. I wish to cook a finest dinner just for you.

Movie. I wish to lie in your arms while watching our movie.

Bed. I wish to cuddle with you on our bed.

Dream. I wish to always have you in my dream.

Night. I wish to caress you the whole night.

End. I wish there is never an end with you.



I am so sentimental tonight, maybe because i miss you.
Sweet dreams, love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

hamchipeng said...

thanks there:) well, i seldom update my blog recently, so need some time to inspire some great articles.