Wednesday, July 06, 2011

losing sight...

lately, i have being a bit laid back and at times, i lost sight of my purpose of life. I know there are things that i have to accomplish and burdens to carry, but i just seem to be too distracted from my current lifestyle. I guess I'm just trying to procrastinate my so-called 'duties' as a human being on earth. Sometimes, we do not know what we want, even if you were to ask me, what is it that i really want... well, i would say 'i don't know'... is that how life's supposed to be? Deep down in my heart, i know it's not, everyone has a purpose of life, the thing is that whether you realize that purpose or not. Time is not waiting for anyone, and as a spiritual follower, we know we do not have time to lose. Someone out there needs us, but we are just too accustomed to our life that we somehow ignore their cries. Life is about winning a race, you keep chasing for something, and one day, you will know what you are reaching for.

Shalom and night~

No comments: